Squires Library has three group study rooms (103, 105 and 106) that can be reserved by Lee University and Pentecostal Theological Seminary students:
- Rooms 103, 105 and 106 can be reserved for two hour blocks by choosing the times below (in green)and submitting the reservation form.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Squires Library. If you do not receive the email confirmation, please call the reference desk at ext. 8562
- You can book a room from one hour to 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms can only be booked for two hours per day per patron.
- Whiteboard materials can be checked out at Information Services and must be returned to the Information Services desk.